Well, I had good intentions to post to this blog. But I can say that Summer got in the way. If you have been following us on Facebook, you can see by my various post, photos, and 4sq updates that we have been very busy.
Let’s just say that the best we can expect from blogging is that I will (hopefully) log on every two months and post something. LOL
If you have been living under a rock since Spring, I’ll give you a roundup of what we’ve been doing.
- Moved out of Washington State
- Visited Grandparents in Utah
- Went to Knott’s Berry Farm
- Traveled thru 8 states: Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio
- Currently visiting Grandparents in Ohio
- Awaiting First Day of School: August 16th in Goose Creek, SC
- Awaiting moving into new house: Sept 9th in Goose Creek, SC
Thanks for hanging in there with me. Enjoy the rest of your summer while it lasts!!